Making homemade vegan white bread guarantees us bread without preservatives or additives like the ones we buy in the market. It is also much cheaper than buying it.
Spectacular for any use and time of day, either to accompany with your daily meals or in a magnificent breakfast or snack.
We have several options to do it, if we like the seeds we can add the ones that we like the most to the dough. In addition, if we prefer another type of flour, we can also change it or combine it according to each one’s preference.
As you can see, this recipe for homemade vegan white bread is quite flexible at the time of its elaboration, so let your imagination fly and modify it to your liking and preference if you wish, otherwise, enjoy it as it is because it is an exquisite bread homemade vegan white. You really won’t regret choosing this recipe.
This vegan white bread can be stored in the freezer without any problem. To consume it, simply remove it from the freezer about 20 minutes before consuming it. You can also cut it into slices before freezing it so that we can remove from the freezer the amount that we are really going to use at this time.
Do you have any doubt or suggestion? Write me a comment at the end of this recipe 👇
Don’t forget to follow me on social networks to know the latest news about my recipes!
- All porpose flour 500 g / 17.64 oz / 4.16 cup ( or half and half)
- Sugar 20 g / 0.71 oz / 1 tbsp
- Salt 10 g / 0.35 oz / 1 tsp
- Vegetable milk 300 ml / 1 ¼ cup (almond milk, soy, oatmeal, coconut, rice, etc.)
- Dry instant yeast 5 g / 0.18 oz / Fresh yeast 25 g / 0.88 oz
- Sunflower oil 60 ml / 4 tbsp
- Optional: sunflower seeds, squash, sesame, chia, etc.
- Place fresh yeast or active dry yeast, half of the milk and sugar in a bowl. Mix, cover and let ferment for 10 minutes. If you use instant yeast, skip this step and place all ingredients directly.
- In a bowl or kneader, place the flour, ferment, oil, salt, seeds (optional) and half of the remaining milk (warm, not cold). Knead until you get a smooth and uniform dough. Make a bun, cover it and let it rise for 1 hour or until it doubles its volume.
- Stretch the rectangle-shaped dough the width of the mold you have (pudding or bread pan) and roll it up by pressing the dough well from the outside in. Place the dough roll in a mold previously greased or sprinkled with vegetable oil. Cover and let rise for 1 hour.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 356 °F for 40 minutes. Unmold once it is cold.