This is one of the ways to replace the chicken egg and be able to make those recipes you love without limits.
Flaxseed egg or flax seeds are a good option to use in vegan baking recipes, since their volume and consistency is similar to chicken eggs. Furthermore, it will not change the flavor of the ingredients in your recipe, as happens with other types of egg substitutes that exist. Another positive thing about this recipe is that the ingredients are just a few and easily accessible, you can find it in any store.
Do you have any doubt or suggestion? Write me a comment at the end of the post 👇
Do not forget to follow me on social networks to know the latest news about my recipes!
- 3 tbsp of water
- 1 tbsp flaxseed or flax seeds
- Moler las semillas de lino antes de su preparación para una mejor conservación de sus propiedades.
- Mix with water, cover and let rest for 5-10 minutes, this way the seeds hydrate and thicken.
- It is advisable to prepare before use.
- You can use any kind of flaxseed or flax seeds.