A special loaf bread to take advantage of seasonal fruits. Easy to make and with few ingredients. Make this pear oat loaf cake with whole wheat flour!
Let’s talk about the recipe:
Making this pear oat loaf cake with whole wheat flour recipe is quite practical and simple. The ingredients used are few and often used, easy to find in any market. As a result, you will get a fluffy and smooth whole wheat loaf cake. Ideal for breakfasts, snacks and desserts!
About the ingredients:
At Integralisimo, the whole wheat flour used is 100% whole grain, fine ground (I don’t use mixes unless I mention it). In general, depending on its brand, it can absorb more or less amount of liquid. So I recommend incorporating them gradually. Keep in mind that the lower the volume is, smaller final product you will get.
The fat used in this opportunity is sunflower oil. Although it can be replaced by butter, margarine or some other type of oil. As a result, depending on what fat is used, it can modify its flavor and final texture. If using butter, cream with the whole cane sugar before incorporating.
Those who do not consume cow’s milk can replace this ingredient with non-dairy milk or water. Which means that this recipe can still be made, although the results will vary accordingly. Therefore, depending on the type of ingredient used, it will influence the quality of the final product.
Despite the speed and simplicity of this recipe, this preparation has an extra step. Which is to prepare a puree with the pears. You can also grate them. As a preference, you can choose to use another type of fruit, such as apple or a combination of them. Anyway, it will come out exquisite.
To bake this iwhole wheat loaf cake you can use two small molds or a large one, always previously buttered and floured. With this amount of ingredients you get a large apple oat loaf cake with whole wheat flour of the family type. That is why it must be taken into account when choosing a particular mold.
Its cooking requires little time and like any whole grain recipe, if it is punctual, much better. In this way a moist and not dry loaf cake is obtained as a result. In addition, this way all that characteristic humidity that the fruit contributes to any recipe is taken advantage of. And more being of the whole wheat type!
Do you have any doubt or suggestion? Write me a comment at the end of this recipe 👇
Don’t forget to follow me on social networks to know the latest news about my recipes!
- Pear puree 400 g / 14,11 oz / 3 pears
- Whole cane sugar 200 g / 7,05 oz / 1 cup
- Sunflower oil 150 ml / ¾ cup / 10 tbsp
- Instant Oats 100 g / 3,53 oz / 10 tbsp
- Whole wheat flour 250 g / 8,82 oz / 2 cup
- Baking powder 15 g / 0,53 oz / 3 tsp
- Milk 150 ml / ¾ cup / 10 tbsp
- Eggs 3
- Puree the pears in a bowl. Add the sugar and mix.
- Incorporate the eggs, mix. Add the milk and oil, beat until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the oats, mix. Incorporate the whole wheat flour with baking powder. Beat 5 minutes.
- Place the preparation in a previously buttered and floured mold.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160-180 degrees / 320-356 Fahrenheit for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and it comes out dry.
- White sugar can be used.
- Can be frozen (3 months).
- Consume preferably before 3 days.
- Can be used butter, margarine or any other type of cooking oil.
- Can be substitute instant oats for its equivalent in whole wheat flour.
- Replacement of oil for butter: 70 g / 0.154 lb / 2.46 oz. The way to incorporate: cream with the sugar.
- Whole wheat flours depending on their brand can absorb more or less amount of liquid. Be sure to incorporate liquids gradually.