Hello people, how are you today? This time I leave you this recipe for these delicious whole wheat banana muffins! Easy to make and ideal to take advantage of ripe bananas that nobody wants to eat! In a matter of minutes we have something delicious and healthy for the boys.
If you have a constant fight with your children to eat fruit, this is your recipe without a doubt!
So let’s prepare these spectacular sugar-free muffins!
Do you have any doubt or suggestion? Write me a comment at the end of this recipe 👇
Don’t forget to follow me on social networks to know the latest news about my recipes!
- Bananas 250 g / 8.82 oz
- Sunflower oil 100 ml / ½ cup / 6 ½
- Milk or water 50 ml / ¼ cup / 3 ½ tbsp
- Eggs 3
- Sweetener powder 12 sachets
- Whole wheat flour 350 g / 12.35 oz / 3 cup
- Baking powder 2 tbps
- Oats 80 g / 2.82 oz
- cinnamon or vanilla
- Puree the bananas. Add the powdered sweetener, cinnamon, eggs, and oil. Mix all the ingredients well with a hand mixer or a mixer machine.
- Add the whole grain flour together with the baking powder. Beat for 10 minutes or until well blended. Then add the oats and mix.
- Fill 3/4 of the mold with the preparation and bake at 180-200 degrees ( 356-392 F°) for 30 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and it comes out dry.