Today I propose to make this serenito de vanilla dessert recipe without egg, milk cream or condensed milk. With just very few ingredients, you will get a delicious, economical and gluten free dessert. Surprise your family with this simple and exquisite recipe!
One of my first recipes was for milk caramel spread serenito. And although it is exquisite, it may no longer be as inexpensive as it used to be. In fact, I have received inquiries about how to replace the milk caramel spread in the recipe. Therefore, today I leave you this new alternative, much cheaper but equally tasty.
Let’s talk about the recipe:
Making this serenito vanilla dessert recipe is really easy and quick. The ingredients used are few and often used, easy to find in any market. Contrary to other recipes that can be found, this one does not include egg, heavy cream or condensed milk.
By not having ingredients with too many calories, it not only makes this dessert cheaper, but also lighter. And if skim milk is used, it will be more. Therefore, those who are on a special diet, this would be a good alternative to schedule. In vegan diets it can be replaced by vegetable milk.
Although it is a dessert that can be consumed as it is, there are optionally another class of ingredients or topics to accompany it. And that, among the options, can be from the classic chocolate sprinkles or chocolate chips to cereals, granola or nuts, for example.
About the preparation:
Although it is an easy and quick preparation, it has two important observations. First of all, it consists of stirring constantly until the mixture boils. Otherwise, it not only sticks and burns the mixture, but can also be made lumps. The second is to dilute the thickener with water or cold milk before incorporating into the preparation.
Finally, once ready, before consuming it will be necessary to cool on the refrigerator (covered so that it does not absorb odor or flavor). Before it can be divided into portions to facilitate distribution or also use a general container and then serve. They can be a great alternative to store containers of purchased yogurt or have small bowls with lids.
Do you have any doubt or suggestion? Write me a comment at the end of this recipe 👇
Don’t forget to follow me on social networks to know the latest news about my recipes!
- Leche 1 l / 5 tazas
- Azúcar 100 g / 3.52 oz / ½ taza
- Fécula de maíz 50 g / 1.76 oz / 2 cdas
- Esencia de vainilla 10 ml / 2 cditas
- Colorante alimenticio amarillo (opcional)
- Disolver la fécula de maíz con un poco de agua o leche fría.
- En una olla o jarro, colocar la leche, el azúcar y la esencia de vainilla. Calentar a fuego bajo. Incorporar la fécula de maíz disuelta. Revolver constantemente hasta que ropa hervor.
- Retirar del fuego y colocar en un recipiente con tapa (no dejar enfriar en la olla). Guardar en la heladera.
- Se puede utilizar leche entera o descremada.
- Veganos: utilizar leche vegetal (coco, avena, almendras, etc)
- Se puede reemplazar el azúcar por endulzante de preferencia.
- Celiacos: verificar que todos los ingredientes utilizados sean libres de gluten (Sin Taac)
- Consumir preferentemente antes de los 3 días.