Chicken meat is one of the favorites in the world of cooking recipes for its properties and multiple benefits. Undoubtedly one of the favorites and chosen by nutritionists for its low fat content, which makes it ideal for preparing an innumerable amount of recipes rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals.
We can make recipes of all kinds; Chicken soups and broths (chicken bones are used), grilled, fried, baked, sandwiches, hamburgers, skewers, pasta fillings, sausages, salads, etc. It can be cooked with the skin (more calories) or without the skin (ideal for diets). Chicken breast is the cut most chosen by nutritionists due to its low fat content.
Today the recipe is a green onion´s chicken. An easy, fast, simple recipe to prepare. Very delicious, ideal to surprise family or friends. Accompany it with baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, white rice or whatever you prefer.
Do you have any questions or suggestions? Write me a comment at the end of this recipe 👇
Do not forget to follow me on social networks to know the latest news about my recipes!
- Chicken 1
- Bundle of green onions 1
- Medium onion 1
- White wine 1 cup
- Vegetable broth 1 cup
- Milk cream 1/2 cup
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Cornstarch 1 tbsp
- Seasonings: salt, pepper, oregano, bay leaf.
- Cut the chicken into pieces. Add salt and pepper to taste. Reserve.
- In a frying pan, place oil and seal the chicken on both sides (about 5 minutes each side).
- Chop the onion. Wash and slice the green onion.
- Add the butter, the onion and the white part of the green onions (reserve the green part for later). Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the broth, white wine, bay leaf, oregano and cook over low heat for 30-40 minutes.
- Incorporate the green part of the scallion, milk cream, and the cornstarch (we must dilute it with a little cold water before incorporating it). Re-season if necessary.
- Serve with baked potatoes, mashed potatoes or rice.
- Don't spend too much money on the white wine to use in this recipe. It is not necessary to use a good quality one.